Baingan Chicken is an exclusive recipe for chicken and brinjal lovers alike, and also a treat in the mouth for those of you who don’t relish on brinjals! Brinjals are rich in various nutrients and not many love the flavour of it. Which is why here is a recipe for Baingan Chicken-
Ingredients for Baingan Chicken-
- A Large Eggplant
- One large potato
- Sliced onion
- Crushed Ginger and garlic
- Coriander leaves
- Curry Paste
- Heat oil in a Kadai, add the ginger and garlic.
- Heat onions until golden brown.
- Add the curry masala paste along with a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Toss in the chicken and the cubed potato; cover with a lid.
- Add the brinjal once the chicken gets tender.
- Pour in half a cup of hot water and let the brinjal soften.
- Thicken the sauce by adding coconut powder (optional).
- Serve hot with steamed rice or fresh Indian Breads.
Having interesting recipes like these? Experiment them by joining Masala Box as a home chef. Expand your culinary skills now with Masala box!